Welcome to the Wielkopolska Agency for Enterprise Development Ltd (WARP)!
WARP is a company that has been providing support to entrepreneurs for 18 years now. The primary aim of our activity is to develop the sector of small and medium-sized enterprises by providing loans.
From inception to 30 June 2018 WARP has provided 1538 EU loans amounting to almost 350 million PLN. The average value of loans is about 100 thousand PLN.
Many of customers took advantage of services provided by WARP Consultation/Information Points. WARP provides free advice on doing business in Wielkopolska. WARP helps entrepreneurs to identify their needs and potential.
Besides this, company currently offers following:
- Grants for development of key qualifications; funding the participation on significant courses, workshops and post-graduate studies.
- Financial support for unemployed to Start-up.
European Social Fund Regional Centre runed by WARP was showing opportunities of financing, encourages entrepreneurs to apply for ESF and assists during project implementation.
In the 2007-2013 financial perspective, the company as regional partner of PARP (government agency) was responsible in Wielkopolska for the implementation of Innovative Economy Operational Programme.
Company offered grants described below:
- Support for goal-oriented projects and for the implementation of R&D results.
- Stimulating R&D activity and support to industrial design
- New investments of high innovation potential
- Support for Exporters
- Support to enterprises in electronic business
- Support to B2B electronic business
We have been working together for 15 years!!
Thank you for your initiatives, cooperation, and permanent trust.